Friday 6 November 2020

Friday. 06-11-20

 Good morning.

Yesterday's SW Zoom meeting was brilliant.  It was so nice to be with people without masks!   It was great fun and a very supportive time.

One of my favourite breakfasts.  I used each pancake as a sort of wrap, folding them over with fruit inside.  So good!


I didn't photo lunch but just imagine a bowl full of veg and bean soup.  Lovely and tasty and several portions left for other meals.

After one of my favourite breakfasts, I then had one of my favourite dinners - hunter's chicken with chips and salad.  I could quite happily have eaten loads more so it's just as well there wasn't any!




Today's meal plans:

B:  smoked haddock, tomatoes and mushrooms
SW:  free

L:  sausage bap; fruit
I have those nicer sausages to use up and I haven't had sausage in a bun for ages.  I might spray fry some onions to have with it.
SW:  eight syns for the two sausages (well worth it) and one healthy extra B

D:  chilli in a taco bowl, grated cheese, salad; yogurt
I'm using a wrap and a taco bowl mould to make this while the chilli itself is from the freezer.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese, one B for the wrap, one syn for the chilli and half a syn for the dessert

Body Magic:  step exercises with Lindsey

Summary:  one healthy extra A and two Bs, nine and a half syns


7 comments:

  1. Lovely food Joy, as always xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really did enjoy yesterday's meals. They were so good!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for reminding me to make pancakes they are so simple and enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, aren't they - filling and sustaining and give you a sweet hit as well. I love them and would have them every day, should I be so inclined.
      I am now pondering on a Christmas version. :-)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Those pancakes have become a firm favourite for Tony and I. They are just so easy and tasty aren't they.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are. And very adaptable as well. Good stuff!
      xx

      Delete