Saturday 21 November 2020

Saturday, 21-11-20

 Morning, everyone.

Yesterday's photos.

The smoked salmon and mushroom omelette was nice but would have benefitted from a bit of cheese on top, I think.

The bubble and squeak slice was lovely but the sweet chilli sauce didn't really go.  BBQ sauce would have been better - I will know next time.

After umming and ahing about whether to cave real rice or cauliflower rice, I decided I didn't really want either!  So I didn't.
I made up one portion of the Mayflower curry sauce and to it added the sweet chilli sauce I didn't use much of at lunchtime and some tomato sauce I had made for the hunter's chicken and didn't use then or with the steak the day before.
It made a really delicious curry sauce!



Today's plans:

B:  waffles, fruit and yogurt
I haven't had waffles for ages, not since I found a space in my cupboard to put the waffle maker away.  It's about time to get it out!
I use the same recipe as for the pancakes but without adding water to slacken the mixture and I think it will be gingerbread flavour again, simply because the gingerbread Mullerlight won't be around after Christmas.
SW:  one healthy extra B for the wholewheat flour and half a syn for the yogurt

L:  Smoked salmon dip, vegetable batons; fruit
I will make the dip the usual way, zizzing smoked salmon up with some soft cheese (which I will count as a healthy A choice (it isn't really so a bit of a cheat), a bit of mayo, lemon juice and dill.
SW:  one healthy extra A, two syns for mayo

D:  cheesy burger, chips, salad, coleslaw; yogurt or kvarg
Not a burger in a bun but I will cook the burger, pop it in a dish, cover it with onion, pepper, mushroom, tomato sauce and then grated cheese and bung it in the oven for the cheese to melt and go gooey.
SW:  one healthy extra A, one syn for dipping mayo, two syns for oil and half a syn for dessert

Body Magic:  Not sure today

Summary:  two healthy extra As, one B and around six syns



No comments:

Post a Comment