Wednesday 25 November 2020

Wednesday, 25-11-20

 Good morning.
Yesterday's photos . . .

A lovely breakfast.  The tomatoes are garden tomatoes that I froze.  They look a gloopy mess, I know, but they were absolutely delicious!

The square thing is the 'fried' bread underneath and then a one and a half egg omelette, cooked in my little square egg pan, on top.  I had made some mince pies (now in the freezer) and I had loads of egg wash left over.  Waste not!

For a while I have been wanting to use my small selection of Christmas themed chine.  I have very little and it's all random, nothing like a matching set; just a few bits and bobs I have picked up over the years.
I gave in, hence the tree shaped bowl!

This was the last of the lamb tagine and it was even nicer second day.

And then the day fell apart, food wise, so we will draw a veil over the last meal.  Suffice it to say, no photos were taken, Jen would have a fit and the chilli is still untouched!  Ooops.

Today's plans are:

B:  porridge with fruit
Good old fashioned porridge to which I will add some flavour of some kind plus some fruit from the freezer.  
SW:  half a healthy extra A and one B

L:  veg soup; fruit
From the freezer, good and thick and I wrote on the box 'tasty' so it must have been a delicious one as I don't usually do this.
SW:  half a syn

D:  chilli con carne, rice, green veg; yogurt/kvarg
Just like yesterday.  I will cook the rice early (and chill it quickly) and prep the veg so I really do have it this evening.
SW:  one healthy extra A for grated cheese, half a syn for the chilli and half a syn for dessert.

Body Magic:  an hour of personal training

Summary:  one and a half As, one B and one and a half syns



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that Christmas tree dish. I NEEEeeeeeeD ONE :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sainsbury's but last year, I'm afraid.
      xx

      Delete