Friday 20 November 2020

Friday, 20-11-20

 Good morning.
I very pleasing loss at weigh in yesterday.  Another two pounds down and I'm back in my zone again.  You're 'allowed' to be three pounds above or below to be a free member and, given the price is going up in January (for the first time in eleven years, I gather, so one can't complain - it's been tough for them this year), now is a good time to get back into ones zone.  

Yesterday's meals.

It was a bit 'all change'.  I simply wasn't hungry so I skipped the planned breakfast and had some easy peelers instead.

This was lunch - some sushi and some salad, followed by more easy peelers.
I'm not sure what I think of sushi really.  It seems a big kerfuffle over a very small thing!



I changed the afternoon snack.  Because I'd had no breakfast, I used all of a healthy extra B and decided to have cheese on toast instead of babybel lights.  It was simple but, oh, it was lovely!



I thoroughly enjoyed my steak and chips.  


Today's meal plans:

B:  smoked salmon and mushroom omelette
I have some smoked salmon scraps to use.
SW:  free

L:  bubble and squeak slice with some sweet chilli sauce, salad; fruit
I shall use one of the sliced of bubble and squeak I made last Monday.
SW:  half a healthy extra A for cheese in the slice, one syn for the crucials sweet chilli sauce

D:  chicken curry, rice (maybe cauliflower rice), broccoli; yogurt
I have some Mayflower curry powder that everyone seems to be talking about, one portion being four syns, so I'll give it a go.  It's supposed to make a Chinese style curry which I quite like and haven't had for years and years.  I can pack it out with plenty of speedy veg to make a nice big portion!
SW:  four syns for the curry powder and half a syn for the dessert.  If I use oil (and I might very well), it will be two syns for one tsp.

Body Magic:  Some step and balance exercise.  My balance (never very good) was much better at PT yesterday so obviously the practise is having a positive effect.

Summary:  half a healthy extra A and seven and a half syns.  Hmmm - bit low but never mind.  Once in a while won't hurt.


2 comments:

  1. I didn't know the fee at SW was rising, Joy. To be fair though, it's been the same for several years. Well done on your determination to stay within your target weight area.

    ReplyDelete