Wednesday 11 November 2020

Wednesday, 11-11-20

 Good morning!

This is such a favourite breakfast!  This time they were made with toffee Mullerlight and chocolate caramel skinny syrup and wowee!   I'd have them every day is I thought it was wise.
Hearty bean and veg soup for lunch.  I found one single, solitary laughing cow triangle in the fridge so I popped it is the soup and it worked well.  Being so low fat, it didn't melt that quickly so now and again I'd get a more cheesy mouthful which was nice.


That pizza base worked well.  40g wholemeal SR, 20g red lentils, ground up, 60g natural yogurt plus some garlic granules, a tsp nutritional yeast flakes, a pinch mixed herbs and some salt.
It's not a bready base, it's sort of crunchy and I really liked it.  More substance than a wrap base and not soggy.
Using SR flour doesn't bring much to the plate - I will try plain wholemeal next time or maybe strong wholemeal.
Today's plans:

B:  sausages and beans
I've heard people say some very good things about the Linda McCartney rosemary and something-or-other vegetarian sausages and, as they are free on Slimming World, I thought I'd give them a go.  I'll let you know!
SW:  half a syn for something spicy in the beans

L:  cheesy chicken toastie, coleslaw; fruit
Just what it says - shredded cooked chicken, some grated cheese and, probably, some onion chutney for a couple of syns.  I have some grated mozzarella light left over from yesterday so I'll make it up to one syn's worth with grated 50% light.  I also prepped too much mushroom so I'll probably pop that in too and it will all be toasted in my microwave mini griddle thingy.
SW:  one healthy extra A, one B, two syns for chutney, one and a half syns for half tbsp M&S half fat butter and one for coleslaw (also left over)!

D:  salmon, chips and peas; yogurt or kvarg
I really fancied this when I was doing today's planning.
SW:  two syns for one tsp oil and one syn for some dunking mayo.  Also half a syn for dessert

Body Magic:  personal training online today

Summary:  one healthy extra A, one B and eight and a half syns


2 comments:

  1. I love salmon but would never have thought to cook it with chips and peas. I bet it was lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be when I have it. It's planned for this evening.
      xx

      Delete