Sunday 8 November 2020

Sunday, 08-11-20

 Morning!  Sorry this is late - I overslept.

Who doesn't love a cooked breakfast?  I decided to use half of one of my slices of lunchtime bread to make a bit of fried bread.  All I did was spray oil over both sides and popped it in the pan with the bacon and before the mushrooms and tomatoes.  

This was satisfying although afterwards I wished I had put some marmite on the toast as well as the one level tsp of M&S half fat butter for one syn.


Good old fish and chips - lovely!


Today's plans:

B:  fruity porridge
I don't know what fruit and what flavour syrup I will use but it will be porridge.
SW:  one healthy extra B and half an A

L:  Cheesy jacket potato and baked beans; fruit
The beans are leftovers from yesterday.
SW:  half a syn for sweet chilli sauce in the beans, one healthy extra A for the cheese and one syn for two tbsp superlight mayo

D:  pork fillet in a sauce, couscous and veg; yogurt or kvarg
The sauce will either be peanut butter and sweet chilli or peanut butter and philly superlight.  I haven't decided yet.
SW:  I have just dregs of peanut butter at the bottom of the jar so that will be two and a half syns.  The sweet chilli sauce would be one syn for two tbsp and the philly light would be one syn for 25g.  Dessert is half a syn

Body Magic:  step with Lindsey

Summary:  Two healthy extra As and one B plus five and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment