Wednesday 18 November 2020

Wednesday, 18-11-20

 Morning, everyone.

Yesterday's photos:

I should have overnight oats more often; they are so comforting and filling.  This was gingerbread - some ginger spice, a gingerbread yogurt and some gingerbread skinny syrup - and it went down a real treat.


This was a most delicious chicken and veg soup and I'm very glad I have another portion with chicken in and two more portions that I can add beans to.  Using 'real' stock makes such a difference.
(do you like my new Christmas mug?)




Chicken pasta bake.  It used to be the kids' favourite when they were little and I still love it now.



Today's plans are:

B:  Marmite on toast, boiled eggs
SW:  one healthy extra B, two syns for some half fat butter

L:  chicken and veg soup; fruit
Same as yesterday as there are leftovers.
SW:  one syn

D:  hunter's chicken, broccoli and sprouts; yogurt or kvarg
SW:  one healthy extra A, half a syn for dessert

Body Magic:  step and balance exercises.  It should be personal training but Lindsey has moved it to tomorrow.

Summary:  one healthy extra A, one B and two and a half syns


6 comments:

  1. I have literally just commented on another blog that Robin's are my favourite bird. Love your mug. I love overnight oats too, although I'm heating them up now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) I'm so glad I saw the mug - it's going to be well used over Christmas!
      xx

      Delete
  2. That soup looks the perfect thing to have sitting by a nice warm fire with a rug over my knees. We love overnight oats too as they are so adaptable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That evokes such a lovely picture in my mind.
      xx

      Delete
  3. I like overnight oats but I LOVE overnight grape nuts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever had grape nuts. The name makes me think of those little grate seeds some grapes have. They're a kind of breakfast cereal, aren't they?
      xx

      Delete