Friday 27 November 2020

Friday, 27-11-20

 Morning, one and all.  Let's get the confession over - three pounds on this week and all my own fault.  Moving on . . . Sunday is going to be off plan so I'm going to be very strict for three days (Thursday, today and Saturday) and then straight back on it Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  Maybe I can pretty much undo the damage.

Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast was nice and simple.


There was some chopped tomato left after I made dinner (I made it before lunch) so I added some to the soup, gave it another zizz and heated it up and it was most satisfying.


And here's dinner.  The chicken with peppers was absolutely delicious and I'm so glad there's another portion, with a portion of rice, in the freezer for another time fairly soon.






Today's plans:

B:  porridge and fruit
I think I will flavour it with cinnamon and add some grated apple - that would be tasty.
SW:  one healthy extra B and half an A

L:  bean and veg soup; fruit
More soup from the freezer, just a rubble soup really but it came out well.  I find these chunky soups are satisfying and filling..
SW:  free

D:  salmon and cheese fishcakes, peas, mushrooms; kvarg/yogurt
These are the non crumbed ones from Morrisons and they are really rather tasty.  I might try them with a bit of sweet chilli sauce.
SW:  four syns for the fish cakes and two for two tbsp sweet chilli sauce plus half a syn for dessert

Body magic:  a rest day

Summary:  one healthy extra A (I'll use the other half for milk in cuppas) and one B plus six and a half syns


2 comments:

  1. Never-mind, you know you can get back on the horse and get rid of those few pounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. It's just a 'dangerous' and tempting time of the year, isn't it? xx

      Delete