Tuesday 10 November 2020

Tuesday, 10-11-20

 Good morning!

Yesterday's breakfast - egg and bacon muffin.

Lunch - chicken and beans, and if you look carefully, the little green bits you can see are mushy peas, left over from Saturday.  Waste not, want not!
Not terribly exciting but OK.

This was VERY nice.  If you have access to lifeline online, look for chicken and hash brown burger.  I won't bother with making the salsa again but the hash brown was both simple and delicious and I shall make some more for the freezer at some point.
I have salad left over for dinner today!


Today's plans are:

B:  toffee pancakes or waffles, berries
It's the same recipe but I add water to it if I'm making pancakes
SW:  one healthy extra B for 40g wholemeal SR flour (one of my tweaks) and half a syn for the toffee mullerlight

L:  bean and veg soup, fruit
From the freezer.
SW:  free

D:  chicken and veg pizza, salad, coleslaw; yogurt or kvarg
I will use another 40g flour and maybe 20g ground lentils with some yogurt to make the base (still experimenting with added protein) and the cheese will be a healthy extra As worth mix of mozzarella light and cheddar 50%.  I can have 35g and 22g respectively so I'll see if that's enough when I grate it.
There's salad and coleslaw left over from yesterday too.
SW:  one healthy extra A and one B, one syn for mayo in the coleslaw and one syn for some base sauce, unused after the hunter's chicken last week and popped in the freezer.  Also half a syn for dessert.

Body Magic:

Summary:  One healthy extra A and two Bs, three syns.

I know it should really be two As and one B but occasionally I swap it round.  I could call it one of each and another six syns - it's swings and roundabouts really, isn't it?



2 comments:

  1. One A and two Bs suits me far better. I tend to do that quite often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's not 'legal' but I like the flexibility (and the calories are the same anyway, more or less). It's nice to know others feel the same, thanks.
      xx

      Delete