Friday 23 April 2021

Friday, 23-04-21

 Morning, everyone.
Still not officially weighing but am happy with how things are going after the Easter gain and I'm definitely getting slimmer - some of the bulges are disappearing.  There's still a way to go but getting there s-l-o-w-l-y.
A plus is that I am fitter than I've been for a while.

What I ate yesterday

Scrummy breakfast frittata from the freezer with a mix of mushrooms, tomatoes and yellow pepper on the side.  Lovely!
Lunch was the beef pate, finger veg and toast.  Afterwards I had a plum.


Later on I had a plum, an apple and a satsuma.  The plums are all finished now.
Finally, dinner was really nice and I'm getting better at just making a sensible number of chips, I think.
I finished the meal off with a kvarg




I'm really loving my smaller plates and wish I'd bought three now, one for each meal.  Maybe I'll go back to HomeSense and see if there are any left. 
They make it look as if I have a real plateful!

Today's plans:

B:  eggy bread bacon sandwich; fruit
I really fancy this today.  It's a bacon sandwich and then the outside is soaked in beaten egg and seasonings and then browned off in the pan.  I have some very soft kiwis that need using up, hence the fruit as an after.
SW:  one healthy extra B and the rest is speed/free

L:  Tiktok pasta, side salad, fruit
I know - everyone is making this but it sounds SO delicious.  I will add some onion and pepper (and perhaps other bits and bobs too) to the mix, just because, and the noodles will be the plant based ones.
SW:  one healthy extra A for feta and one syn for the 'noodles'

D:  pork and red pepper sausage and bean casserole; yogurt
One of the Slimwell meals, I've had it before and it's nice.  Filling too.
SW:  six and a half syns for the casserole and half for the dessert

Body Magic:  an easy day today; I've done a lot this week.  I'll do some core exercises and a bit of rebounding and cycling

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
eight syns


1 comment:

  1. It's a bit 'trending' thing at the moment but maybe just in the UK. I don't know.
    xx

    ReplyDelete