Tuesday 13 April 2021

Tuesday, 13-04-21

 Good morning!
We've heard when face to face SW meetings are resuming and for my group it's May 20th.  It just so happens that's the week I'm away on holiday - a bit frustrating but there you go, stuff happens.

What I are yesterday:

Breakfast was the fruit salad and the toast and marmite below, both tasty and filling.

I was so late having lunch because I was having my hair done and it didn't finish until nearly three.  So I chucked some finger salad on my plate with the sushi and enjoyed it just like that.

I had two plums a bit later on.
Dinner was roasted med veg and chicken pasta bake.  The pasta bake came out as a really large portion - it did contain onion, bacon, half a chicken breast, pepper, mushroom, mane tout and baby corn with two thirds of a can of chopped tomatoes and 40g (dry weight) of wholewheat penne so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.  I had all the roasted veg but could only manage the half of the pasta bake in the photo.  The leftovers will make a nice lunch for today!

I had a bit of stewed rhubarb and crumble topping left over from Sunday so I pit them together and had a rhubarb crumble dessert.  I've probably gone over the syns but I think the calories will be OK.  And it was so good!

Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
Probably and apple and an orange but I'll see what I fancy.  I'll have an apple before I go for my swim and the rest afterwards.
SW:  speed and free

L:  the rest of the chicken pasta bake with 30g cheddar melted over; apple
I do like a meal that takes next to no time.
SW:  one healthy extra A

D:  ratatouille stuffed pasta shells, salad; yogurt
This is a recipe from the new Slimming World magazine, page 57 - I'll let you know.
It asks for some roasting veg and I do have some in a packet so I will use some of that rather than make from scratch.  I will also use what's left of the chopped tomatoes from yesterday rather than passata - a quick zizz and it's pretty much passata anyway!  And finally, it says mozzarella but I have cheddar so that's 2what I will use.
I've just realised, typing this, that I have planned two very similar meals today but not to worry.  It is niggles at me during the day, I will swap dinners and have this tomorrow instead.
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese and half a syn for yogurt

Body Magic:  I had booked a swim and was on the waiting list but have heard that I have a place so three cheers; that will be my body magic for today

Summary:
two healthy extra As
no B but today is absolutely loaded with fruit and veg so I won't go short on fibre!
half a syn


4 comments:

  1. Great hair, good good and a brilliant swim. What a successful day you had. I was doing so well until I got cold yesterday and craved carbs for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still very chilly, isn't it. I felt so cold this morning and, oddly, only got warm when I was in the pool. The exerciser, I suppose. I'll be very glad when the days are three or four degrees warmer again.
      xx

      Delete
  2. You always have such colourful meals, so attractive looking, makes you want to eat them. Much more inviting looking than beige food! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze. I do like a colourful plate of food and, luckily, tomatoes are my favourite food, pretty much. Veg, generally, is so bright on the plate, isn't it?
      xx

      Delete