Wednesday 7 April 2021

Wednesday, 07-04-21

 Good morning.
After an over-indulgent Easter, I was well back on track yesterday - until the evening.  I really must enforce the 'no food after seven' rule; it worked before!

Yesterday's meals:
Breakfast was marmite on toast followed by an orange and it was lovely.

Lunch worked out really well.  I asses some onion chutney to the toasties (one syn) and it just made them!
I changed this so it wasn't a pasta bake, it was just a cheesy thing.  Onion, red pepper, mushroom, chicken, seasonings, garlic granules and some primula light.
It took me over syns but it was fewer calories that the pasta I didn't have so I'm OK with that.


Today's plans:

B:  egg on toast; apple
One slice of toast and I will either spray fry or poach the egg.
SW:  half a healthy extra B

L:  tomato and red pepper soup, hm croutons; fruit
The soup is home made and from the freezer.  To make the croutons, I cut a slice of bread into cubes, spray them, add seasonings if I want and then bake them or actifty them until crunchy.  I will use the other half of the B choice for them.
SW:  half a healthy extra B

D:  steak, chips, salad; yogurt
The steak is from the freezer.  I have a few Slimwell chips left but I'm not sure - I didn't like the last lot I had as much as the first lot so I think I will use my Maris Pipers and make some from scratch.  I'll probably have some caramelised onion chutney with the steak.  One tbsp is one and a half syns so I will have 20 mls for two syns.
SW:  two syns for one tsp oil and two for the onion chutney plus half for the yogurt

Body Magic:  an hour of personal training with Lindsey.
Here's evidence of yesterday's BM as well as promise of lovely fresh Charlottes in about three months' time.

Summary:
no healthy extra As but that's OK, it partly makes up for the wedge of cheddar I had naughtily had yesterday evening.
one healthy extra B split into two portions
four and a half syns


No comments:

Post a Comment