Sunday 11 April 2021

Sunday, 11-04-21

 Good morning.

What I ate yesterday:

I broke my rules and had two easy peelers earlier in the morning.

My breakfast smoothie was a pear, two kiwis, some strawberries and some blueberries with 150g 0% greek yogurt, 125 mls semi skimmed milk (half an A choice) and 20g oats, blended fine (synned) plus a tbsp skinny syrup (I chose cotton candy flavour).

This made three glassfuls and was both delicious and filling!
The bacon, sausage and tomato roll with bbq sauce was amazing.  I could cheerfully have pigged my way through another one.  In the end, the sausages I used were one and a half syns each, not half, but that didn't upset the totals at all.

Later on in the afternoon, I had an orange and two plums.
Delicious roast lamb dinner.  It was nice to have new potatoes for a change and the veg was some mixed med veg for roasting.  You do have to be really careful with these bags of prepped veg as they can contain oil, but this was fine, just the veg, which I sprayed and roasted for half an hour at around 180 C.
I also had a dessert of a Mullerlight yogurt.
Today's plans:  I am round Beth's for lunch so will be off plan for that meal.

B:  breakfast frittata, mushrooms and tomatoes
When I boiled the potatoes yesterday, I popped in a few extras for this.  It will contain bacon, mushroom, pepper, onion, potato and a mix of egg and some natural yogurt.  There's precious little difference between a frittata, an omelette, a tortilla and a crustless quiche really!  I'll do a bigger one and the leftovers will do for another breakfast or a lunch later in the week.  I'll have more mushrooms and tomatoes on the side.
SW:  I'm not adding any cheese to this so it comes out as speed and free.

L:  At Beth's.  I think she's doing a stir fry and I'm taking a rhubarb and strawberry crumble for dessert.
SW:  unknown

D:  (tea, really)  chicken cheese and onion toastie, either salad or baked beans, depending on how I feel; yogurt
This will be good for using my healthy extras!  
SW:  up to two healthy extra As, one healthy extra B, one and a half syns for one level tbsp onion chutney and half for a yogurt

Body Magic:  maybe some salsacise today.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
two syns
and whatever lunch comes out as!



No comments:

Post a Comment