Thursday 22 April 2021

Thursday, 22-04-21

 Good morning:

What I ate yesterday

After an early start, I was hungry early so I had an apple - apples always fill me up a little bit.

Just dolloped into the bowl so not a pretty sight - strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and cherry flavoured yogurt.  It may look like a dog's dinner but it tasted great!


I had a plum when back from the gym.
I am DEFINITELY making this Swedish meatball recipe again but with maybe a bit of extra sauce.  It's so delicious and even better for being frozen - flavour and all that.
I followed it with an apple.
The 'naughty' meal - as far as SW is concerned.  I really enjoyed it and, yes, I did eat the other four slices as well.  It would have been rude not to, don't you think?
Followed by a kvarg.

Today's plans:

B:  breakfast frittata, tomatoes, mushrooms
The frittata is from the freezer and I am running out of tomatoes and mushrooms so must go shopping tomorrow.
SW:  All free, no syns

L:  Roast beef meat paste, toast, finger salad; fruit
The other half of the meat paste I made earlier in the week (really must be eaten today) with trimmings.
SW:  one healthy extra B and I'm being a bit cheaty and calling the soft cheese in the paste half a healthy extra A (it used to be) plus one syn

D:  salmon, peas and chips; yogurt
The salmon is frozen and I will add some sweet chilli sauce to the fish before wrapping it and baking it.  The chips will be actifried.
SW:  two syns for oil in the actifry, one syn for the sweet chilli sauce and half a syn for the dessert

Body Magic:  into town for some time in the gym on the machines plus a swim afterwards.

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
four and a half syns

1 comment: