Monday 26 April 2021

Monday, 26-04-21

 Good morning.
This afternoon, I will be driving over to Dad's to stay for a few days as he needs me there.  As a result, I won't be posting tomorrow and, possibly, not Wednesday either but I should be back on Thursday.

What I ate yesterday.

Breakfast was an apple.

Lunch was absolutely delicious and it goes to show that you can have a roast dinner for one!  The sausage and pease pudding stuffing was great (definitely one to do again) and the gravy was actually a beef gravy, syphoned off from a can of M&S chunky steak and therefore free!  I decided to spend a few more syns on some cranberry sauce which finished off the whole plate beautifully.


I don't have a photo of dinner but it ended up as a cheese roll so that sorted out my healthy extras!

Today's plans:

B:  bacon, sausage, egg, tomato and mushroom
My usual 'full English'.

L:  tomato and red pepper soup, croutons; fruit
The soup is from the freezer and I will make the croutons in the actifry.

I don't know about the rest yet.  :-)


4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Joy, so sorry to hear that your lovely Dad is unwell and yes you do need to be with him; sending prayers love and strength to you both xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much, Mo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your dad is feeling better today Joy. I bet a few days of your company will do him the world of good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cherie. I think it helped. :-) xx

      Delete