Friday 30 April 2021

Friday, 30-04--21

 Good morning.  

I've just opened an email that tells me my Hello Fresh box should arrive this morning.  I will be out but, fortunately, they very happy to leave it in a designated place and also it's a sunny morning but it's none too warm so it should be perfectly OK for an hour or so.  That's one advantage of living at the end of a cul-de-sac.  No random passers by!

Until I've opened it and assessed the contents, I don't really know what most of my plans are going to be so all I can say is that breakfast is fruit and yogurt.

More later (or tomorrow).  :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued. My gousto box comes today but sadly I won't continue with it as all the meals seem very high in carbs. Keto is working well for Tony and I and we have both seen a huge difference in a very short space of time. We are going to enjoy the gousto box over the next four days and then return to the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be very interested in Gousto as well as keto9 and am looking forward to your posts.
      xx

      Delete