Monday 12 April 2021

Monday, 12-04-21

 Morning, everyone.
I got an email a few days ago from Nuffield as I used to be a member of their local gym.  I remained a member in the first lockdown as they froze membership until the restrictions lifted and added around three months on to my membership.  However, later on in the year, as things were getting tight again, my membership finished and I didn't renew (I pay for the year, you see).
I'd been umming and ahing about whether to resume membership and, when I got the email, I decided that yes, actually I did rather like the idea of renewing so, as from today, I'm a member again with a couple of swimming slots booked this week.  
It feels great!

What I ate yesterday:

The breakfast frittata worked very well.  I added some peas for some green - not specifically breakfasty but very nice all the same and the best thing is that there's three more portions for other meals.  How did we manage before freezers?

Lunch was at Beth's so no photo
I've said it before and will probably say it again - you really do need both healthy extra As in cheese for a proper, tasty, cheesy toastie.  I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Today's plans:

B:  fruit salad, yogurt, toast and marmite
I rather fancy a varied breakfast, hence two different things.
SW:  one healthy B for the toast and two syns for two tsp spread.  No syns for the yogurt as I will use natural 0% fat with some skinny syrup

L:  sushi and salad; fruit
I really do like the Aldi sushi so am treating myself.  What I don't have for lunch, I will have for my hungry time snack (around four thirty).
SW:  three and a half syns for the sushi

D:  chicken and veg pasta bake; yogurt
I have half a cooked chicken breast that really needs using up soon so I will combine that with a good selection of veg, some chopped tomato and a small portion of paste to make a pasta bake with some grated cheddar over the top.  The Med veg will be what's left of the packet, sprayed with oil, sprinkled with some seasonings and roasted.  The oven will be on anyway for the pasta bake.
SW:  up to two healthy extra As for the cheese and half a syn for the yogurt

Body Magic:  maybe time down the allotment and, now I have rejoined the gym (as from today), there are some online 'classes, recorded, not live, and I've found a few that look quite likely!

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
six syns.
Looks good to me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment