Tuesday 6 April 2021

Tuesday, 06-04-21

 Good morning.  Did you have a good Easter?  I can't say that, in all honestly, it was a very healthy holiday.  It wasn't the chocolate as I didn't have any, but I did make a rather delicious hot cross bun loaf and, obviously, one HAS to have butter with it, doesn't one?

Just one photo.  The hot cross baked oats really were very nice indeed.







Here's today's plans:

B:  Marmite on toast and some fruit
It's a jolly cold morning so toast really fits the bill, I think.
SW:  one healthy extra B and two syns for some spread

L:  bacon and chicken cheesy toastie, bit of salad on the side; fruit
I have some cooked chicken to use up.  There was some yellow sticker free range chicken in Morrisons - who could resist that?  I know I have used my B choice for today so I will syn the bread.
SW:  one healthy extra A, seven syns for the bread

D:  cheesy chicken pasta, sprouts, broccoli; yogurt
This will be the rest of the chicken, 50g pasta, some veg and some primula cheese spread to make a sauce.
It should be really nice.
SW:  one healthy extra A and half a syn for the yogurt

Body Magic:  Allotment digging, I hope.
I've given up on the 'challenge' - it seems a bit pointless as I've missed so many days one way or another.  I'll just fit in my exercise as often as possible.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
nine and a half syns, despite the extra bread so I might have another three syns-worth of cheese in my toastie

3 comments:

  1. I love baked oats, husband's not so keen though. It's only worth it if I make enough for about 4 portions for me, reheating the subsequent portions in the microwave. I'm guessing the hot cross bun oats had dried fruit and spice in? With possibly a drizzle of some kind of syrup? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did and I used some citrus skinny syrup as I didn't have any lemon yogurt. And yes, dried mixed fruit/peel. Not a lot but it worked.
      xx

      Delete