Thursday 29 April 2021

Thursday, 29-04-21

 Good morning.  I'm back after a few days away and need to get straight back on it again!  Tomorrow I have a Hello Fresh box arriving, a freebie via the lovely Cherie whose blogs I follow and enjoy.  Four free dinners for two can't be a bad thing so I'm looking forward to incorporating them into my meal plans over the weekend and into next week.

Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
I'm not feeling all that hungry so this is night and light but keeps me going.
SW:  speed and half a syn for the yogurt

L:  egg on toast, fruit
I have a swim booked for twelve with a gym session beforehand so I'll be ready for my lunch afterwards!
SW:  one healthy extra B, two syns for spread and the rest is speed/protein/free

D:  tiktok pasta, salad; yogurt
I so loved the pasta dish that I'm having it again this evening.  More tomatoes this time though!
SW:  two healthy extra As (the feta) but I am pretty sure the rest is free/speed because I will use spray oil.  Half a syn for the yogurt

Body Magic:  gym and swim plus some watering down the allotment

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three syns

1 comment:

  1. It's arriving this morning so fingers crossed. xx

    ReplyDelete