Saturday 3 September 2022

A week in meals

 . . . for the week beginning Saturday, 27th August.  Just the mains, not desserts, extra fruit, etc.


Saturday
fruit and yogurt
egg and pork pies (recipe on SE site) and salad
lasagne and tomatoes


Sunday:
sausage patty
lasagne
chicken'low at Itsu
a jug of not-Pimms later on in the evening
Monday
fruit and yogurt
chicken salad pitta
chicken risotto
Tuesday
black forest overnight weetabix
sticky chicken salad
Spanish vegetable rice with chicken

Wednesday
apple and tomatoes
hm sushi
Mexican pork one-pot
Thursday
fruit
lunch was out - jacket potato and baked beans
salmon with veg


I didn't take any photos for Friday so this is my meals for the week past.


2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of the Spanish rice... I'd eat that every day as I am such a sucker for rice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a packet spice mix, it really is very nice indeed. I have a couple of sachets in the cupboard - it's going to be a regular, I think. It's by Schwartz. xx

      Delete