Wednesday 21 September 2022

Wednesday, 21-09-22

 Morning, everyone.


Yesterday's meal photos:

Breakfast was just fruit and yogurt and I didn't bother to photo that - very ordinary.

Lunch was a very nice tuna jacket potato.  I nearly added some sweetcorn but decided I didn't want it enough to bother!!
Dessert was a pear.
Dinner
The macaroni cheese beef pie worked really well.  I added more cheese than I thought I would but then it made two portions so I have enough left for lunch today so that's good.

A yogurt finished the meal off.

Today's plans:

B:  sweet omelette with fruit and yogurt
SW:  half a syn for a Mullerlight

L:  macaroni pie with a salad; fruit
As already mentioned, leftovers from dinner and it should be fine heated in the microwave.
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese and half a syn because I added some thickening granules.  Also one syn for 20g salad cream

D:  steak, chips, tomatoes and mushrooms; yogurt
I planned this for Monday and never had it.  One of my favourite dinners!
SW:  half a syn for yogurt

Exercise:  Personal training

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no healthy extra B
two and a half syns

4 comments:

  1. Did you grow those carrots? They certainly don't like the frozen variety

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not home grown but they were fresh rather than frozen. Leftovers from Sunday and still very tasty! xx

      Delete
  2. Rachel here- that macaroni beef pie looks absolutely delicious and I think I will give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely, Rachel, although I think I prefer proper cooked mince rather than minced roast beef. It was a different way to use it up though, so that's good.
      xx

      Delete