Tuesday 20 September 2022

Tuesday, 20-09-22

 Morning, everyone.
Yesterday was terribly muddled and topsy turvy, not good at all.  I ate at odd moments while watching events as they happened on TV and still have leftovers to finish off.
No photos, sorry.

Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
I have quite a lot of shortish date yogurt to finish off so it will feature strongly in the next few days.
SW:  one syn for yogurt

L:  tuna jacket potato, salad; yogurt
What it says really.  I love salad cream with potato (weird, maybe, but there you go) so will use that, not mayo.
SW:  a level tbsp of the salad cream I have is one syn and I'm not going to stint so counting three syns.  I can use any left over on my salad.  Half a syn for yogurt

D:  macaroni cheese pie, veg; yogurt and fruit
OK, this might be a bit weird but worth a go.
I still have a bit of beef left over (that joint was better value than I thought) so I am going to mince it and mix in the gravy and, maybe, a bit of brown sauce.
Then I will cook some macaroni, mix in some soft cheese (I have Primula lighter and I have Seriously lighter so will have to choose) so it melts, spread the pasta over the mince and bake it briefly in Ninja.  Fingers crossed!
SW:  one healthy extra A, half a syn.

Exercise:  well, it was going to be Groove but I fell asleep in my chair and missed that.  Ooops.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no healthy extra B
five syns

2 comments:

  1. Rachel again - phone is leaving comments as anonymous- EVEN ON MY OWN BLOG when I’m replying!!! I had a tub of violet fig yogurt with a short date - synned but worth every one! Plus had it with figs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grrr - Blogger can be such a pain. Fig yogurt sounds gorgeous; I've never seen that around. xx

      Delete