Saturday 3 September 2022

Saturday, 03-09-22

Good morning.
I was so very happy with one pound off yesterday at SW group.  Slowly and steadily it's going down despite some flexibility.

I took no photos yesterday as it was all a bit upsy down.  Dinner with Dave and Anna was lovely and the much delayed chicken pasta bake had improved considerably after its unplanned spell in the freezer.  

This morning I am still feeling stuffed which is just as well because in the kitchen are twenty four fresh scones (twelve plain and twelve fruit) plus eight made in a round from the leftovers.  The twenty four are for a friend who is having a family 'do' tomorrow but the leftovers will have to be frozen as soon as possible!!!

Nom nom!!

Apologies for the lack of meal pictures but, suffice it to say, I was not on plan yesterday!  Thankfully, D&A took the leftover wine with them (at my request).

But I am today.
As yesterday was, to be honest, pretty naughty, I'm going to try to be no or very low syn for a few days to make up a little bit.  Fingers crossed.
Today's plans:
B:  fruit
Truly, I am not hungry at all right now.  It's the occasional SW group walk this morning so I will take some fruit with me to have when we stop for coffee.
SW:  speed and free

L:  chicken pasta bake, salad; fruit
Leftovers from last night.
SW:  I'm going to call it one healthy extra A for cheese on top of the bake - it probably isn't that much so a café au lait will make up the rest, I am sure.

D:  steak, chips, tomatoes, maybe some salad; yogurt
Yum!
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt and the rest is, I think, speed or free

E:  a walk through the parks with friends

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no healthy extra Bs
half a syn for the yogurt

2 comments:

  1. Well done you! I'm not commenting often as life is full on here, as you can imagine, but I read every day. Because of the situation my weight is 5lbs below target and I must do better with my meals - I admire you immensely for cooking for one with so much imagination. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand and that's absolutely fine. I have been thinking of you quite a lot.
      Sometimes one just has to go with the flow and, yes, maybe that's a bit low, but be kind to yourself at this difficult time.
      Lots of love
      xx

      Delete