Thursday 22 September 2022

Thursday, 22-09-22

 Morning, everyone.

It all gets a bit more tricky for a week now as a friend is coming over today and tomorrow we are off for a week in Derbyshire, in the Peak District.  Thank goodness, my friend is a healthy eater so I'll probably do better than I would if I went alone but this blog will look rather different and is more likely to consist of what I HAVE eaten rather than what I PLAN to eat.
And there might be a few days missing, I just don't know, but if I do disappear, that will be why.

I'll try to stick to general SW guidance but won't be analysing meals too carefully and we will probably eat out a few times too.

Yesterday's meal photos:

Breakfast.
A change of plan.  I realised I have bacon to use up so I did, in a roll with ketchup.  That mans a few more syns (see the bits of fat I didn't cut off) and a healthy extra B, all of which are absolutely fine.

Lunch
The leftovers of the macaroni pie thingy and just as nice as the day before.  I have stacks of tomatoes still so focused on them rather than knock up a salad.


I didn't photo dinner but it was nice - steak and chips.


Today's plans:

B:  probably fruit and yogurt
SW:  half a syn per yogurt

L:  I have bacon to finish off so probably a bacon roll or something similar.
SW:  a healthy extra B for the roll

D:  chicken and bits and bobs risotto.
I have to go through the fridge and, apart from the usual stuff, it will contain whatever I have left that needs using up.  My friend will be here by then and we'll probably have a few glasses of white as well
SW:  definitely a healthy extra A for cheese plus syns - I don't know how many yet.

Exercise:  It will be a very active day in the house

Summary:
two healthy extra As (the other isn't planned yet)
one healthy extra B
no idea really, it depends.

2 comments:

  1. I'm tempted to pick a random weeks worth of food from your diary and stick to it rigidly just to see how I'd get on. It always looks so tasty and filling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's an idea. If you do, please do let me know how it all goes for you. xx

      Delete