Monday 12 September 2022

Monday, 12-09-22

Good morning


Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast
I made half a healthy Bs worth of porridge that also used a quarter of an As worth of milk (I made it up to a full A with some café au laits).
The fruit is the last of some frozen mixed fruit I scooped from Lathcoats (local farm shop) plus three lychees and I'm going to get some more of the frozen mixed fruit from them - it's lovely.  And then there's one Mullerlight.
It was a gorgeous breakfast and, as hoped, the porridge helped to keep me satisfied until lunch time.

Lunch
Yes, it looks rather dark and gloomy (that's the broccoli) but, with added ham and mixed beans, it was really delicious.
Then I had an apple and a pear.
Dinner.
This was lovely, really lovely.  It's nice to be having roast dinners again.

I've got some carrots and broccoli left over for tomorrow and also a nice wodge of gammon ham for lunches through the week.

I had no room left for any dessert.



Today's meal plans:

B:  oat pancakes, fruit and yogurt
I'll use just 20g of oats (or, perhaps, wholemeal flour which is a bit off the record, OK?) and pick the smallest egg I have.
SW:  half a healthy extra B for 20g oats and half a syn for the 2% Greek yogurt

L:  ham melt, side salad (maybe a finger salad); fruit
Like a tuna melt except that I will use some shredded ham instead, seeing as I have some to use.
SW:  one healthy extra A in cheese and half a B for one slice of bread plus one and a half syns for some chutney and half a syn for a bit of mustard in the cheesy ham mixture

D:  nearly vegetarian meatballs in tomato sauce, spaghetti, salad; yogurt
My idea is to use one onion and rosemary sausage plus mixed beans, as I did for the burger, but to it add some grated cooking chorizo for some ooomph.
The sauce will just be a mix of tomato, pepper, onion and mushroom, as usual and, as I don't think I have any more in the freezer, it will be fresh.
SW: the little bit of chorizo I will use is two syns (and worth every bit).  The rest should be free/speed.  Half a syn for a Mullerlight.

E:  circuits today

Summary:
one healthy extra A (maybe a bit more)
one healthy extra B
two and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment