Friday 23 August 2024

Friday evening, 23-08-24

Good evening, everyone!
Well, I did it.  Finally!  One and a half off and back into my happy zone again.  Yay!!


What I ate today
Breakfast was fruit - no photo, sorry

I had made some flatbreads (just SR flour and yogurt) so, in the interests of test tasting, I had one of the wholemeal ones instead of bread to make a bacon and egg sandwich with tomatoes on the side - and it was nice.
It'll be even nicer with a bit of garlic butter this evening.
I'm calling it one B.

However. SW va;ues became irrelevant as the day went on and we enjoyed the evening meal together.  So back on it again tomorrow.  

My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit

L:  pancakes or waffles with fruit and yogurt

D:  There's various bits and bobs left over and I'll probably have something with chicken, tomatoes, feta and pasta.

Exercise:   SET class online.

No comments:

Post a Comment