Tuesday 13 August 2024

Tuesday evening, 13-08-24

Good evening, everyone!

What I ate today

The usual fruit - I'm a bit short on some fresh fruit so I dipped into my usual stand by - the freezer.  mango, pineapple, cherries, raspberries and the strawberries were fresh.
Syn free.

A very normal salad of gammon ham, with various salad veg plus some fat free dressing and a level tbsp chutney.
One and a half syns for the chutney and half for the dressing.

Later on, I had some watermelon - so very refreshing!  Then I had three syns worth of plain popcorn.  I love popcorn!

Last meal of the day - hunter's chicken with runner beans, obviously.  That's three days in a row and there's more to pick.  Lovely!
I finished off that sauce I made on Sunday for the gammon and it worked so very well with chicken too.  I enjoyed this very much.
I had an orange for dessert.
One and a half healthy extra As

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As
no healthy extra Bs
five syns





My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit

L:  bacon, fried tomatoes on toast
I have plenty of tomatoes and love them on toast.  This is a treat that I look forward to each year - garden tomatoes fried in a little bit of oil.

D:  ham, egg and chips, side salad; fruit

Exercise:  a rest day or possibly an online class - personal training is now Thursday this week.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment