Thursday 22 August 2024

Thursday evening, 22-08-24

Good evening, everyone!

What I ate today

Breakfast fruit - raspberries, strawberries, blackberries and pineapple.
Syn free.

Lunch was at my friends.  She does love;ly, SW-friendly meals and today we had steamed baby corn, broccoli and green beans, boiled new potatoes and some salmon followed by an easy peeler.
So good.
Syn free.

After I got home, I had an orange.

Dinner was a small fillet steak and then I cooked some garden tomatoes in the same pan while the runner beans boiled.  It may look nothing special but oh, my goodness, those flavours.
Syn free.

Summary
No healthy extra As or Bs
Syn free.
(I will be making up for this tomorrow, believe me!¬)

My meal plans for tomorrow:  I have Dave and Anna coming over for an evening meal and it is Eat-Your-Syns-Friday!

B:  fruit

L: not really sure, it depends how the meal prep goes; then fruit

D:  Greek chicken skewers, lemon rice, lamb skewers, Greek salad, tzatziki sauce, maybe garlic flatbreads (h m), olives, a sort of baked tomatoes and feta thingy . . .
Going a bit overboards for my guests  and there's a fair amount of (healthy) EVOO floating around, not to mention garlic and olives so it's just as well tomorrow is Eat-Your-Syns-Friday, isn't it?  And it is just as well I'm still off the alcohol.

Exercise: rest day

2 comments:

  1. Your meal for Dave and Anna sounds absolutely delicious, I do love Greek style cuisine. Enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Fingers crossed it all goes well. Most of it is easily prepped in advance which is always a Good Thing. Thanks, Sooze. xx

      Delete