Monday 5 August 2024

Monday evening, 05-08-24

Good evening, everyone!

What I ate today

A very bright breakfast of watermelon, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries with some Greek yogurt.
Syn free.

I swapped meals over and had the penne arrabbiata for lunch and very delicious it was too.
Dessert was a nectarine.
Half a healthy extra A for some parmesan and two syns for one tsp olive oil.

I always think of these as 'American sandwiches' because it was when I was visiting family in the USA that I first saw how full their sandwiches and rolls were stuffed with cold meat (and salad).  
I enjoyed this very much.
Half a healthy extra A (soft cheese instead of butter) and one healthy extra B.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
two syns


My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit - of course!

L: chicken couscous, leaves, etc; fruit
Using leftover chicken, found on BBC Good Food

D:  chicken Caesar salad; fruit
More leftovers

Exercise:  Groove class and the walk there and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment