Wednesday 14 August 2024

Wednesday evening, 14-08-24

Good evening, everyone!
It's quite scary how much fruit and veg I am getting through at the moment.  I was trying not to shop until Saturday but I think I've lost that battle.  Certainly not today, almost definitely tomorrow.

What I ate today

The usual lovely fruit platter.  Apple, orange, watermelon and strawberries.
Syn free
The nice thing about having fruit for breakfast is that lunch can look like breakfast if that's what you want.  I was looking forward to this all morning and it certainly did not disappoint.
You can't beat tomatoes fresh from the garden.
One healthy extra B for pumpernickel bread.

Later on, I finished off the watermelon (on the shopping list) and then I had three syns worth of popcorn, this time with sweetened as I wanted to see how that worked.  It was nice.
So that was three syns
The last of the gammon with a few chips, a murdered egg, a couple of cubes of pineapple and some cucumber and tomatoes, both from the garden.
And I finished off the day's eating with an orange.

And all that was syn free

Summary:
mp healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three syns

My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit

L:  salmon salad (the gammon is all gone now); fruit

D:    chicken cacciatore, side salad; fruit

Exercise:  SET online and personal training.

No comments:

Post a Comment