Thursday 15 August 2024

Thursday evening, 15-08-24

Good evening, everyone!
Slimming World day.  Will I, won't I?  Watch this space.

What I ate today
Right, well, this morning was kinda busy.
SET class online
To Chris' for coffee and chat
To Lindsey's for personal training
To Sainsbury's for the weekly shop.
Home, put away, lunch.

SO - breakfast.  I saw this on a YouTube video.  You core an eating apple (I halved it first) and slice it VERY thinly.
You spoon over some cinnamon and some Sugarly (the video said sugar) and squidge it all around the apple with your hands until the slices are all covered.
Tip it into your air fryer and give it 15 mins on 160C, shaking the contents a couple of times.
It came out a bit sort of dried apple-y, some slices with a bit crunchy and some were a bit chewy like toffee but it was all; delicious.
Cards on the table, I expect SW would say it was a tweak and the apple should be synned but . . . nah!
It made a change from the usual apple before a fitness class, took longer to eat and was very satisfying.
After SET I had an orange.
Syn free (in my opinion)

And I'm going to make it again, trying different spice mixes.  

A bit of simple lemon baked salmon with salady bits.  Lovely!

Also syn free.

Afternoon popcorn:  three syns

Chicken cacciatore and runner beans for dinner and it was another absolutely delicious dish.
Afters was some grapes.
One and a half syns for some black olives (in brine)

No healthy extras at all - ooops
four and a half syns.

My meal plans for tomorrow:  Eat-Your-Syns-Friday

B:  fruit

L: eating out with a friend (after weigh in, thankfully); fruit

D:  fish and chips, salad; froyo

Exercise:  rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment