Monday 12 August 2024

Monday evening, 12-08-24

Good evening, everyone!

What I ate today

The usual fruit - kiwi, peach, raspberries and blackberries - and sweetener, not as much as it looks!
Syn free
Lunch used up the baked beans and the last lentil wrap plus some slices of ham and cheese on top.  The tomatoes are all from the garden!
Later on, I had some watermelon.
One healthy extra A and one syn for some brown sauce in the beans.

This was nice.  A spicy pasta thingy with some runner beans on the side and it was just perfect.
Dessert was a deliciously juicy nectarine.
It was all syn free.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no healthy extra B
one syn
My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit

L:  gammon salad; fruit
Still using up the Sunday roast!

D:  hunter's chicken, either veg or salad; fruit
Probably veg because of the dwarf beans and the runners from the garden.

Exercise:  Groove and the walk there and back and some gardening providing it doesn't get too hot.

2 comments:

  1. I've been taking a leaf out of your book and having fruit more often. I rarely eat desserts but do have a piece of fruit quite often, and occasionally have fruit and Greek yogurt for breakfast (that's when I actually have breakfast). xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do love my breakfast fruit. Now I'm used yo it, it really does satisfy me until it is time for lunch. Yogurt is nice too. I don't always have it but when I do I really enjoy it. xx

      Delete