Thursday 8 August 2024

Thursday evening, 08-08-24

Good evening, everyone!
Weigh day tomorrow.  Fingers are crossed and I really have no idea.  I've done my best though and saints can't do more, as the saying goes.

What I ate today

Breakfast fruit - watermelon, kiwi and pear.  More filling than it looks.
Syn free
This ended up as lunch and dinner.
Three eggs, 30g grated cheddar, two bacon medallions, the rest of the Sunday chicken, mushroom and seasonings - plus the tomatoes.
I had two thirds of the omelette for lunch with the tomatoes.

Then I had the other third of the omelette for dinner and it was more than enough - no photo though.  I had this fruit as well and really didn't need or want anything else.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no healthy extra B
no syns.

I guess it just wasn't a particularly hungry day really.

My meal plans for tomorrow (Eat-Your-Syns-Friday):

B:  fruit (of course)

L: h m tomato soup, cheesy bacon toastie, salad; fruit

D:  steak, chips and salad; cherry froyo (frozen yogurt - that's what I am calling it from now on)
It was going to be fish and chips but I thawed out the steak and then haven't used it.  I'm certainly not wasting it!
At the moment, I am not sure how I am using up my syns.  I'm sure I will think of something.

Exercise:  rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment