Tuesday 6 August 2024

Tuesday evening, 06-08-24

Good evening, everyone!

What I ate today

Today's breakfast fruit was watermelon, a pear, a kiwi and a nectarine.  I had already had an apple before Groove.
Syn free.

This is the recipe I used for lunch, reduced down.
It was very nice, a lot nicer than it looks.  Filling as well.
Two syns for one tsp olive oil.



Dinner was a sort of Caesar salad, far from authentic in any way but really, really nice.  I do like the M&S Lighter Caesar dressing though.
Half a healthy extra A for parmesan shavings, half a B for the croutons and three syns for the dressing.

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
half a healthy extra B
five syns

My meal plans for tomorrow:

B:  fruit

L:  salmon and salad; fruit

D:  honey mustard chicken pasta, side salad; fruit

Exercise:  another two-class day (loving Lindsey's summer programme!) of circuits in the morning and personal training late afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment