Friday 14 June 2019

Friday, 14-06-19

Good morning.

Today's plans are a bit vague in places
B:  fruit and yogurt
I find this light and surprisingly sustaining.
SW free

L:  turkey keema
Odd for lunch, I know, but it's in the freezer and has lots of added veg and I just fancy it today.
SW free

D:  The reason for the lighter meals is because Dad and I are eating out at the Millstream.  We might share a meal (one meal, two plates) as the portions are big and shouldn't and Dad mustn't have a huge meal, me because of weight and him because it stops him sleeping properly afterwards.  So I'm saving my healthy extras (I can hppe) and my syns.
However, we don't have starters or desserts so that's good.
No SW values for this one.

Ss:  none

Body Magic:  a walk

2 comments:

  1. It's good to eat out occasionally, and it's a great idea to share a meal....portion sizes in pubs particularly are often far too big nowadays. I bet you both really enjoy the chance to eat out together. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze. It's becoming a regular thing when I go over and I'm not complaining about that one bit. As Dad says, it's a little bit the tax man won't get his mitts on when he (Dad) passes on! Very pragmatic, my Dad, and I know what he means.
      xx

      Delete