Sunday 9 June 2019

Monday, 10-0619

Good morning.

Breakfast was lovely.  It was warm enough to sit out in the garden and I'm sure it tasted twice as nice as indoors!









Lunch - the salt and pepper chicken - was also extremely tasty eaten outside. . .












. . . but by dinner time it was warmer inside.  The smoky pork chilli was great although I did modify as I didn't have certain ingredients.  Insted of kidney beans in a chilli sauce, I used kidney beans from the freezer, chilli puree and some tomato puree.  I'm very glad there's some left over for tomorrow's lunch.







Today's SP plans:
B:  fruit and vanilla yogurt
Plain and simple and very satisfying
SW:  free

L:  pork chilli wrap, salad
Just the leftovers from yesterday's dinner, wrapped up in a - wrap!
SW:  one healthy extra B for the wrap and I will add some grated cheese as well for an A

D:  prawn and vegetable frittata from the SP book, broccoli; fruit
I was encouraged by how good the chilli was so am looking forward to this.
SW:  free

Ss:  water, fruit

Body Magic:  a swim and a walk (weather permitting)


(If you're not sure what SP is, this link explains it quite well.
https://basementbakehouse.com/2016/04/easy-extra-sp-explained-slimming-world/  )

No comments:

Post a Comment