Sunday 9 June 2019

Sunday, 09-06-19

Morning!
I loved yesterday's dinner.

A burger made with lean mince, spring onions, parsley and I also added some of my cajun seasoning.  The coleslaw had added dried apricots for a few syns and the chips were cooked the SW way.    I enjoyed it so much!

Today's non-SP plans are:
B:  souffle omelette with tomatoes on the side
To make it go souffle, all you do is separate the white and whisk it well, then fold it into the yolk and any fillings.  Then it cooks in a frying pan, finished off under the grill.
I beat a bit of quark into the egg yolk - it adds protein and I'm quite liking the taste now.

L:  salt and pepper chicken with a side salad; melon or strawberries
This is a Pinch of Nom recipe  - if you look, do remember to scroll down past those irritating adverts.
http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-salt-pepper-chicken-slimming-world/
SW:  free, although I will syn any mayo I have with the side salad.

D:  smoky pork chilli, sweet potato fries, tomato salad; custardy yogurt
This is the first recipe I am trying from the SP recipe book I got free when I took out a countdown (which is pre-paying for twelve meetings for the cost of ten plus a freebie)  I'll let you know.
SW:  I will sprinkle some grated cheese over the chilli for at least one healthy extra A and syn any mayo.  The super-duper light mayo is half a syn a level tbsp.

Ss:  fruit, sparkly water

Body Magic:  an early morning swim

I shall be making some salt and pepper spice and I must also make some more cajun spice; I've used it such a lot.

Although it's not an SP day today, it's pretty close.  I think it's just the sweet potato that stops it from being totally SP.  Not so shabby!


2 comments:

  1. That burger, chips and coleslaw look positively delicious. The chilli sounds nice, will look forward to seeing what you think of it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a scrumptious dinner, making up for the horrible weather! I'll let you know about the chilli.
      xx

      Delete