Monday 17 June 2019

Monday, 17-06-19

Goiod morning!
The weekend has been a disaster where SW is concerned but, dear me, I have enjoyed it very much so no regrets and, if I show a gain this Wednesday, I will know why.

Yesterday, I did a steak dinner for Dad (for Father's Day).  I was very impressed with some Aberdeen Angus steak I had bought from Aldi for under £4.  Not expensive for a big bit of sirloin than, when battered out, fed the two of us very nicely indeed.  We both like our steak battered out thinly and it is certainly easier not to overcook it.  With it I made the Pinch of Nom pepper sauce that I have made before.  It was just as tasty this time as last time and I really do commend it to you.  It's syn free which is a bonus, and would be nice with other meat - sausages, chicken, pork, etc.
Here's the link.  http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-creamy-pepper-sauce-slimming-world/

Today's plans:
B:  fruit and natural yogurt
SW free and the last opf the strawberries I brought nto Dad's with me from my garden.

L:  SW tomato soup, bread roll; apple or banana
I made a batch of this soup some days ago so it's just a question to defrosting it and heating it up.  I'll probably add a dollop of quark for extra creaminess but will have to be careful not to let it boil as the quark splits.
SW:  one healthy extra B for the bread roll

D:  a sort of hunter's chicken with side salad; natural yogurt
I'll batter out a chicken breast and make a vegetabley tomato sauce with onion, pepper, mushroom and chopped tomatoes.  The  healthy extra As will provide the cheese.
SW:  both healthy extra As and one syn for some mayo with the salad.

Ss:  just water

Body Magic:  a walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment