Friday 21 June 2019

Friday, 21-06-19

Good morning.

I changed things a bit yesterday.  I didn't have breakfast because I wasn't hungry, just some fruit for elevensies.  So at lunch I ended up having the beetroot burger in a roll after all and very nice it was too.  So colourful.
I'm still a bit peeved about the syn value of the burger so I have looked around and found a recipe that uses half a healthy B per burger so I might give it a whirl and see.

Dinner had to be speedy and the chick pea/veg curry and rice looks beige and boring but it was really tasty.


Today's plans:
B:  Waffles with fruit and yogurt
I'm being very good at not having waffles everyday but I'm looking forward to these no end
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  turkey and veg soup
Just what it says and it's from the freezer..
SW:  free

D:  steak with pepper sauce; SW cheesy chips, tomatoes and mushrooms
And very much looking forward to this!  It's the last day on the main plan - from tomorrow I'm going SP but did want my Friday chips first.
SW:  I shall use both my healthy extra As on the cheese.  Luvverley!  As the oven will be on for the chips, I'll probably cook the veg in the oven too, just spraying them with fry light first

Ss:  Water, fruit

Body Magic:  I ought to have a swim but I'm saving that for tomorrow (being lazy, in other words)


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. THank you - that's kind. It was, very! :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Your waffle looks amazing! I want one right now. I love overnight grape nuts but don't have them every day (just stick to me three work days and take them with me for elevenses). as I know I'll get fed up. As it is, I really look forward to it on the days I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do taste really good; I love them. I think variety really is a good strategy too.
      xx

      Delete