Monday 3 June 2019

Monday, 03-06-19

Good morning!

After a bit of a food disaster yesterday, the line has been drawn and the next four days are SP days anyway so that will sort that one out.

Mondays are always a bit awkward as I am helping out in school at one o'clock which is where I would normally have my lunch.  I just have an apple at about twelve thirty and then fit in an easy lunch once I get home and before I pop off to my bit of tutoring.

So:
B:  fresh fruit and yogurt
Opportunities for different breakfasts are a bit limited when one is away and I like this.  Fruit will be strawberries, blueberries and easy peeler segments.
SW:  free

L:  Mushroom omelette
What it says on the box.  Some mushrooms, cooked in a bit of fry light, two eggs and 30g grated cheese on top.  Yum.  I'd make it a souffle omelette but I won't really have the time.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese


D:  cheese and bacon burger, salad
The burger will be an M&S skinny burger which, I think, are actually very nice and I will team it with a bacon medallion and 15g grated cheese plus some dairylea instead of butter and a dollop of my home made bbq sauce.  The salad will be the usual plus, I think, a bit of home made coleslaw as I know I have all the necessary stuff.
SW:  one healthy extra A for the cheese and one B for the wholemeal bun.  Two syns for the mayo in the coleslaw

Ss:  apple, sparkly water

Body Magic:  I will walk to school and back and ditto for tuition.  Not that much but better than nothing.  I might need to fit in a bit of weeding too at some point. 

2 comments:

  1. Yum, a burger, not had one for ages, I might have to make some. There's plenty of mince in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea. It's burger weather right now, isn't it? :-)
      xx

      Delete