Friday 7 June 2019

Friday, 07-06-19

Good morning!
Lunch yesterday was delicious!  I had the house salad with bacon, stilton and walnuts and lots of other bits and bobs.  Very tasty, very satisfying and not the least bit SW friendly but I'm not fussed.
Dinner was nice.  Using oat flour to flour, egg and crumb some pork worked pretty well; not totally the same as 'real' flour, but OK and I enjoyed the escalope very much while the couple of mouthfuls of peas were just gorgeous.  I totally forgot to make the mushroom sauce though!



Today's plans:
B:  waffles with fresh picked strawberries and vanilla yogurt. 
Being a bit posh here with the strawberries but it is nice to go out and pick your breakfast!
Here they are . . .

SW:  one healthy B for the oats to make the waffles

L:  tomato soup, apple
Some of that SW tomato soup to which I will add a dollop of quark for extra creaminess (and a bit of protein).  I just have to be careful not to boil it after adding the quark as it then splits.
SW:  free

D:  tuna penne, side salad; fruit and yogurt
I have to, really, don't I, after winning the raffle?  I'll halve the recipe (which is for four) and have one portion tonight and the other for lunch tomorrow.  I intend to sprinkle some grated cheese over it tonight because I like it!
SW:  one healthy A for the cheese and a couple of syns for some mayo on the salad.

Ss:  sparkly water

Body magic.  Well, it was going to be a walk and some gardening but the weather forecast is none too good so I may end up running up and down stairs and jogging around the house rather than walking!

I've been very good and planned the whole week's food up to next SW group which should really help to keep me on the straight and narrow now that yesterday's lunch is over.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment