Friday 28 June 2019

Friday, 28-06-19

Good morning.
I remembered photos yesterday
It was two meals, not three, because I didn't want anything to eat first thing and after I came back from Infant Sports, it was so almost lunch time that I waited and had the planned breakfast for lunch and the planned lunch for dinner.

Lunch was two waffles, some strawberries and some natural yogurt.









Dinner was pasta bake leftovers with a nice, crunchy salad.















And dessert was gorgeous.
The other two waffles, cherry and toffee frozen yogurt and sweetened natural yogurt with a little drizzle of caramel syrup.  Half a healthy extra B and half a syn.
Oh, my word!!!















Today's plans are minimal.
B:  a cooked breakfast
Bacon, egg, potato waffle, tomatoes and mushrooms
SW:  two syns for the waffle

After that I'm not eating at home and am not doing the cooking.

Don't worry if there are no posts tomorrow and Sunday.  I will be back!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment