Sunday 30 June 2019

Sunday, 30-06-19

Good morning!

Yesterday's food wasn't nearly as 'good' as Friday's but, oh my, it was delicious!
Breakfast was yogurt and fruit in the garden, out in the morning sunshine, already pretty hot . . .

After that it went downhill.

We had lunch in a little cafe in Petworth and I had a chicken and bacon club sandwich while Suzanne had a brie and cranberry melt (there were no SW healthy choices) and when they arrived, our jaws dropped.  They were HUGE!
They were also delicious.  I left quite a lot of the bread though. 

Dinner was the remains of the salad from yesterday topped up with green beans, more tuna and some avocado.  Again, it was gorgeous and light enough as we were not feeling particularly hungry after such a lovely lunch.  The naughty bit was two (very small) glasses of wine and a G&T afterwards while munching on fresh cherries.  No snacks though and no supper needed.

Today I have breakfast here (probably fruit and yogurt again) and then set off for home so lunch will probably be another salad and I will get a steak out for dinner as that is pretty simple.  I'll accompany it with some of the peppercorn sauce I froze and either some cooked veg or more salad, depending on how I feel.  There will probably be a few strawberries to pick or I might make a frozen yogurt dessert.  It should all be SW friendly.

And then back to normal again tomorrow and I will check out what damage has been done on the scales.  Not much, fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment