Saturday 29 June 2019

Saturday, 29-06-19

Good morning.  After saying I wouldn't be around for the weekend, here I am!  There's wi-fi here and I have time so thought instead of plans, I would tell you what I had yesterday instead - a retrospective thing.

I had planned to have a sustaining cooked breakfast but when it came to it, I couldn't be bothered to make more washing up so I had some fruit instead, nice and easy!
For lunch, Suzanne made a tuna and olive salad with tuna and olives (obviously), lettuce, tomato, pepper, boiled egg and various other bits and bobs.  It was very tasty.  Then we had some strawberries I had brought over with some of my yogurt.  I said I would bring the yogurt and the berries would be over by the time I got home again so they came too.
Dinner was salmon with some green beans and a stir fry of courgette and red pepper with sumac and oregano.  Really delicious.  It was a bit too high fat for SW perfection but pretty healthy all the same.  With it we had a small glass of wine, perfect for al fresco eating!
No supper and no snacks!
We had spent an hour or so before hand walking around the Devil's Punch Bowl, a NT site not too far away, so I definitely got my bit of Body Magic in.

Today, I have no idea about breakfast, lunch is eating out at Petworth (another NT property) and dinner is leftovers of yesterday's salad with added leftover green beans, some feta and maybe a few other bits and bobs while I will certainly got my Body Magic with a lot of walking (how much depends on how hot it gets).

No chance to be bad with food this weekend.  Three cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment