Saturday 1 June 2019

Saturday, 1-06-19

Good morning.
Well, I totally changed my mind about yesterday.  When I got home from my early morning swim,. I just didn't fancy baked beans so the can went back on the shelf.  I thoroughly enjoyed the bacon and egg muffin and that was enough.  For lunch, I gorged on fruit - several easy peelers and some strawberries from the garden (so delicious), topped with stevia and natural yogurt.  The steak meal out was likewise delicious so, all in all, a most satisfying day.

Today's food plans:
B:  fruit and yogurt
Something nice and simple as I'm still feeling somewhat stuffed from last night's meal out.
SW:  free

D:  salmon, potatoes and veg
We've (Dad and I) decided to have dinner midday as we're out this evening and don't want a bigger meal before hand.  Dad has some salmon in the freezer so salmon it is.
I'm not sure what potatoes he has - it might be Jersey royals which would be very nice.
SW:  homefully just a few syns for the seafood sauce I'll probably have.

T:  cheese salad sandwich, fruit
I haven't had a good old fashioned sandwich for ages so that will hit the spot nicely.
SW:  two healthy extra As for the cheese and a bit of dairylea light instead of butter and one B for the wholemeal bread.  Maybe a few syns for the tbsp of mayo I might add to it

Ss:  water

Body magic:  weeding



No comments:

Post a Comment