Friday 31 May 2019

Friday, 31-05-19

Good morning.  Sorry, I forgot to take any meal photos yesterday but the breakfast muffin was lovely!

A really positive weigh in last night.  Four pounds off!!  I'm only half a pound over what I was before it all went doolally when Mum died and I'm back into a healthy BMI.  To cap it all, I was slimmer of the week.  I'm so pleased and very relieved that the 'problem' earlier in the week seems to have resolved itself and I am more than glad it didn't derail me.


A lot of people were away last night, because it is half term, I guess, so the tasters were a bit thin on the ground.  What was there was very tasty though and I really appreciated the cherries and the easy peeler segments.

Today's plans:  definitely not on SP today
B:  bacon and egg muffin with baked beans
Yup, it was so tasty I am having it again with baked beans on the side as a treat.
SW:  six and a half syns for the muffin

L:  baked beans on toast
Because I have baked beans to use up!
SW:  one healthy extra A for grated cheese over the beans and one B for the wholemeal toast

D:  eating out
I'm taking my Dad out for dinner so goodness knows.  The Millstream does fairly typical pub meals so whatever I have will probably be off plan and the wine certainly will be.  However, it will be just one meal.

Ss:  I will try for just water but . . .

Body Magic:  I'm having an early morning swim and I promised Dad I would help him with some weeding so I might do some of that today.

Later edit:  I've decided I'm having a sirloin steak with vegetables and some sweet potato fries plus a glass of red.  We never have dessert or starter anyway.  It'll probably top the syns but not too badly and it's what I really fancy!



2 comments:

  1. The day's food sounds good, especially the meal out! No regrets tomorrow over what you might eat tonight, Joy - your Dad will really enjoy being out with you and you should just relax and enjoy it too. It's only one meal and will mean a lot to him. Have a nice time, and I look forward to reading what you ate! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sooze. I intend to have a great time and have decided to spoil myself with their sirloin steak and replace the chips with sweet potato fries which I love. And have one large glass of red wine. Mmmmmmm.

      Strange, the things one thinks about while swimming up and down, up and down, isn't it? :-)
      xx

      Delete