Thursday 2 May 2019

Thursday, 02-15-19

Good morning:

Yesterday's photo diary:
Breakfast:  apple oat pancakes with yogurt and berries.  I had to do a very tight crop of the photo as most of it looked a right mess - the first pancake broke as I turned it.  Never mind - it may have looked a mess but it tasted wonderful and it totally filled me up










The rest of the day wasn't so great which is not sensible when it is weigh in this evening but there we go, never mind, what is done is done, etc!

Today is weigh day.  I know I said I was having to change to Wednesday for group because of Pottery on Thursday evenings but this week it is local elections and the hall is used as a polling station so Jennifer is just having the scales up and people can come to be weighed and a chat at any time betweem five and eight (I think).  That means I can pop in between tuition and pottery.

Breakfast:  boiled eggs and dippers
SW:  my healthy extra B for the dippers - it might be toast or it might be a pitta.
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  fruit and yogurt
My usual weigh day lunch
SW:  free

D:  creamy garlic chicken
From the freezer, to be heated and scoffed when I get home from pottery so quite late.  I hope I don't get indigesdtion overnight.
SW:  four syns

Ss:  none after yesterday's little syn-fest!

I'm getting on with the recipe index (I'll do more today) and also another tab with recommended sites just because I thought that might be useful.  A least the recipes are all in one place - well, links to them anyway and I know I will find that helpful.

4 comments:

  1. Morning Joy, I hope the weigh in is satisfactory. Life keeps on interrupting us, doesn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it certainly does. I bloame Beth - if she hadn't bought biscuits! (I will ignore the fact that she didn't exactly stuff them down my throat!!!)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed that your weigh in goes well tonight.

    I made your cheesy mushroom pasta and am pleased to report it was a success and has earned its place in my recipe folder. Thanks Joy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's good! I think it's very tasty so I'm glad you like it too.
      xx

      Delete