Friday 3 May 2019

Friday, 03-05-19

Good morning.

Well, yesterday was very disappointing and a real wake up call.  I somehow seem to have gained another pound and a half this week.   I was gutted!  I know Wednesday evening was 'naughty' but the meal out on Tuesday worked with SW and apart from that I've stuck to plan so I was quite upset really.

However, I have given myself a stern talking to overnight and, as the song goes, I must pick myself up, dust myself down and start again.

So - today's plans:
B:  Oat waffles with berries and yogurt
One healthy extra B for 40g oats and one syn for the toffee yogurt I will use both in the waffles and on top.

L:  bacon and mushroom omelette with salad
A simple salad made with basic stuff - lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, pepper, radishes, etc.  The other day, I bought some back bacon that was on special, cut out the medallions which are now in the freezer, cut off any other lean bits (messy but worth it) and I shall use those bits in the omelette today.  The fat went to the birds.
SW:  one syn for some lightest mayo

D:  unfortunately, eating out with Dad.  It's not great timing, is it?  I will do the best I can.

Ss:  raw veg/fruit

3 comments:

  1. One of the things that puzzles me about SW is that the slightest deviation from the plan causes a weight gain. I am a little disheartened with the whole thing and have decided to stop eating meat for a month and eat loads of fruit and veg but not do SW. I will see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe your body gets used to certain balances of food and when that changes it starts holding on to fluid - sort of fluid retention. Who knows!
      Good luck - I like the sound of your plan. Do let us know how it goes!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh dear, it's very disheartening, isn't it? I was thrilled to have maintained last week as it was technically a 3lb loss because the 'boot' (I broke my foot) weighs 3lb. But this week has been a disaster! I've felt hungry all the time and 'picking' type food tends to be carbohydrate. My head is just not in the game. I hink that SW is quite a high calorie plan in general so even small deviations can add weight. That said, both you and I know...it DOES work. Look at the bigger picture and don't take a week in isolation. Motivational hugs!!

    ReplyDelete