Monday 13 May 2019

Tuesday, 14-05-19

Good morning!

Yesterday's photos
(I ened up swapping lunch and diiner round)

I didn't take a photo of breakfast - there's only so many plates of waffles, fruit and yogurt one can post!

Although those little taco 'boats' are small, two of them, filled and with a salad were very filling and I thoroughly enjoyed the meal.










Dinner (hash brown pizza) surprised me.  I really wasn't sure about it but it was surprisingly tasty, the main 'problem' being I wanted more cheese so spend a few of my syn on some!
And I forgot to take a photo, sorry.  Maybe next time.

Here's the link to the recipe (on Pinch of Nom)
http://pinchofnom.com/recipes/syn-free-hash-brown-pizza/


Today's plans:
B:  fluffy American style pancakes with 'maple syrup', bacon and blueberries
OK, that's the idea but I might cut the bacon and keep it just sweet.  The 'maple syrup' is a very low calories version that might be an abomination and, if it is, I have wasted my cash!
SW:  one healthy extra B for the oats unless I go for proper maple syrup in which case it will also be two syns per tbsp.  Also half a syn for the baking powder that makes them 'fluffy'

L:  Home made soup (from the freezer) with a grated cheese topping, apple
I need to brave the freezer before I know what sort of soup but I iknow it will be SW free because they all are!
SW:  healthy extra A for the cheese

D:  steak, sweet potato chips, cheesy mushroom sauce
The YS steak which was lost and then found - maybe I should call it the prodigal steak!
SW:  the other A for 80h dairylea to make the sauce

Ss:  water

Body Magic:  a swim

No comments:

Post a Comment