Friday 10 May 2019

Friday, 10-05-19

Good morning.
Yesterday's photos:
Lunch was a mushroom omelette with a salad.














. . . and dinner was hunter's chicken with mayo for chip dipping and a salad.  So, so good.


I was so full up, I passed on the frozen yogurt.  I'll make it another day.





Today's plans:
B:  a cooked breakfast
I shall have mushroom and tomato for my speed, bacon medallions and a 'fried' egg on a potato waffle (toasted)
SW:  two syns for a Morrisons potato waffle

L:  BLT pitta and a side salad, easy peeler
Just what it says.  Yes, more bacon, but I don't have bacon all that often usually.  This bacon is good quality back bacon that was on YS and I cut all the fat off before freezing.
SW:  a healthy extra B for the wholemeal pitta and a couple of syns for some mayo

D:  mixed fish pie with a swede and potato topping with cauliflower and broccoli; yogurt
When I looked in the freezer yesterday, I saw I had lots of bits and bobs of fishy stuff so I am combining smoked salmon, smoked basa, a few prawns and a bit of pollock with onion, mushroom and baby corn and the sauce will be milk and dairylea (nicer than it sounds, honestly).
SW:  the milk and the cheese spread will be my healthy extra As

Ss:  water

8 comments:

  1. Yummy sounding fish pie, I haven't tried cooking with dairylea. Do you use the lowest fat one and is it triangles or from a tub?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the light version, yes, as a healthy extra is 80g which is loads, and I use the tub because it's better value than the wedges plus there's no faffing with bits of foil!
      Lazy? Moi? ;-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks Joy, just back from Tesco but couldn't see tubs of D/Lea Light. We have practically every supermarket under the sun here so one of them will have it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morrisons doesn't always have it either - the other day I went a-rootling to the back of the shelf and there were some there. Bad shelf packing!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Not lazy, canny I'd say x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like being inventive with bits and pieces that aren't really enough on their own to make a meal. It's a bit like a 'free' meal. My husband had a pie recently which which had a filling of of bacon trimmings, ham and chicken which would probably have ended up not be.ing used otherwise.

    ReplyDelete